Uherský Brod region
- Uherský Brod – sight-seeing, J.A. Komenský museum, newly opened Aquapark with switchback
- Vlčnov – area of wine booths
- Nivnice – J. A. Komenský monument
- Bojkovice – museum of Bojkovice region
- Sightseeing in spa town – colonnade, spa – treatment of air passages, asthma etc.
Velehrad, Buchlovice, Staré Město
- Velehrad – basilica of Ascension of Virgin Mary
- Buchlovice – castle, castle gardens, Buchlov castle
- Staré Město – Memorial of Great Moravia
- Bata’s channel – sailing on Bata’s channel, trips on Morava river and on artificial channel on powerboats
Cyclic route White Karpaty
- Long route going mainly on local communications and unpaved rural roads allows knowing the landmarks of people’s architecture of Uherský Brod region and unique nature of White Karpaty.
Wine and viniculture
- Vineyards, cellars and cellar streets create incommutable feature of countryside of Slovácko. The wine road through the hart of Slovácko goes through Hodonín, Prušánky, Dolní Bojanovice, Čejkovice, Mutěnice, Kyjov, Bzenec, Blatnička, Strážnice and Petrov.
The quiet foul territory of the guesthouse will provide you a pleasant rest after all-day trip. And if you will not want to go anywhere, you can spend a rest day in our guesthouse, may be by having a rest and just slugging.